expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, 3 June 2017

Makeup Collab Challenge- Younique Moodstruck Adiction Palette 3


Welcome back!


This post was very exciting and a lot of fun to make, I hope you enjoy it. It's a collaboration with the lovely Linda Nicole, a Younique presenter from USA so when you've finished reading my post you should check hers out!



For those of you who are unfamiliar, with Younique I will be doing a separate post about the brand so keep an eye out for that. The challenge we set ourselves was to do our makeup using their Moodstruck Addiction Eye Palette 3 for as much as possible (eyes, brows, cheeks, lips). I love their palettes because they are so versatile, have good pigmentation and a nice mix of matte and shimmer shades.



This is the finished look I came up with, I really liked it and if you need any information about Younique feel free to ask in the comments.



For the eyes I blended out "tickled" and "determined" in my crease. I used "ecstatic" accross the lid which is so shimmery it's gorgeous. I deepened just the outer corner with a tiny bit of "irate" because this is a very pigmented pitch black shade and I used "smitten" to highlight my inner corners, smitten is my favourite shade in the hole palette it is super reflective! 



I lined my bottom lash line with "irate" and smoked it out a little with "tickled". I recently had my eyebrows tinted so I dipped into a tiny bit of "determined" and "irate" to fill in my brows, this was a challenge because there wasn't really any shade in the palette to match my brows so they're a little dark.

For my face I used the touch foundation and concealer from unique, they're very full coverage and very matte, normally I like more of a dewy finish so I used the NYX Dewy Setting Spray on top. I finished off my face using "tickled" as a blush and "smitten" as my highlight using a very light hand because a little goes a long way with these products!




For lips I used the Younique lipstick in Affluencent, it's a satin finish nude so I just tapped on a little of "cheeky" to create a plum/metalic kind of lip. 

And that's it! Thank you for reading and if you enjoyed this post check out Linda's challenge too.

A xx