expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, 3 June 2017

I'm sorry, my poor neglected blog


Hiya everyone!

It's been a while since I've published a blog post, so I think a little update is long overdue. I could write about a hundred different excuses about why I haven't posted, but in reality everybody gets busy sometimes and rather than stick to my blogging, the serial procrastinator that I am put it on the back burner ...until now!

College has finished up for the summer so I have loads more free time for little projects and of course a summer job. So I'm really sorry for the lack of posts recently, I missed you my little blog I won't forget you again!  

It's been three months since the Operation Transformation finale, and I did go on to hit my 2st (and 2lbs) weightloss mark. Then I hit a bit of a wall, a few weeks of college assignments, exams, family birthdays and my sister's confirmation meant there was way too many treats and temptations for me to resist around the house! What's worse is my exercise routine found itself on that back burner next to my blog! But the important thing is I'm back on track now, and feeling so much better. 

So keep a look out because I have lots of good, health, beauty and lifestyle posts on the way.

A xx