expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, 19 January 2017

Week Two of Operation Transformation



Hey guys! 




Today is day 14 of Operation Transformation, if you're following along then well done you're doing fantastic! Keep up the good work and let me know how you are finding it so far, I'd love to hear. As always if you've missed the start you can go back and follow the plan from day 1 on the website https://ot.rte.ie/ and if you can read about how I found week one here. This week on the plan there is no meat in any of the dinners which doesn't really bother me because I've always enjoyed one or two flesh free meals a week anyway, so I'm excited to try out some new recipes. I've been loving all of the food so far at least!



Now that week two is at an end it's time to weigh-in, this week I lost 2lbs which at first I was a little disappointed with after losing half a stone last week but 2lbs is a very healthy loss. If you've been disappointed with your weight loss this week then just remember that 1lb is a lot of fat to lose, think of 1lb of butter for example. Before Operation Transformation I weighed 18st 13lbs and I now weigh 18st 3.5lbs, meaning I've lost 9.5lbs so far which I'm delighted with! A steady sustainable weight loss is what it's all about, this was never a short term goal. Moving forward into next week I'm going to remember how well the OT plan as worked so far and make sure that I'm weighing all my ingredients and really putting a lot of effort into my exercise.

Speaking of which I've been walking a lot faster this week so I hope to beat my time this Saturday at the New Ross Parkrun 5km, come join me or find your nearest Parkrun on their website. I'm using the parkruns as preparation for the Operation Transformation 5km in the Phoenix Park on the 18th of February, it looks like an incredible event and I'm so excited to go! If you're interested in taking part in the OT Phoenix Park 5km then you need to register here, because this is a very popular run, spaces are limited and are expected to have been filled by tomorrow already! I would hate for anyone to be disappointed, so if you need to register then I really recommend you do so now. 

All of the leaders did fantastic this week, last night's show was brilliant and I can't wait to tune in tonight and watch their challenge with Dublin Fire Brigade! I'm so proud to have met them, the leaders are such an inspiration if you need some health and fitness motivation catch it on RTEOne at 8:30pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Thanks for reading and good luck for Week 3!

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment